As a homeowner, there’s a lot to do. You have to take care of the cleaning, the repairs, city violations, and of course, maintenance.
If you’re renting or selling the home you’ll be responsible for hiring a professional realtor, staging the house, fixing things up, and finding the right tenants.
Talk about overwhelming.
Cleveland Heights contractors Reilly Painting and Contracting, and property managers Reilly Properties, specialize in estate cleanup and property management. We’ll take care of everything, including:
- carpentry, electrical, and plumbing repairs
- exterior and interior painting
- decluttering, and getting rid of any unwanted items
- feng shui design so that the home is ready to be shown
- customized marketing to get the home sold in the shortest amount of time for the maximum price
Our team is ready to take the burden off your shoulders and get the home ready for sale.
Reilly Properties has partnered with Mike Ferrante, the top agent at Century 21 Homestar, to give us incredible exposure and marketing power to rent or sell your home for the maximum price in the shortest time possible.
If you’re getting ready to sell your home, or are trying to figure out what to do with your property but you’re not sure where to start.
Let the team of Mike Ferrante and Reilly Painting and Contracting give you that answer!